Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Comfort Zones

I have been sick for two days! I hate being sick and stuck at home. I tried to go to work today and they took my temperature and sent me back home. After sleeping I continued to read The 4 hour Work Week. This is a very interesting read about a different way of looking at time, money, and life. There are questions and actions purposed through out that push you to get out of your comfort zone.


I will be trying some of these and the first one is eye gazing... Yes I will be looking people in the eye while I talk, while I listen, even while walking down the street. Sounds small but I don't do this. I watch mouths I get distracted. I crochet... So join me in being present, attentive and uncomfortable. Soon I will list the eye color of all of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment